1. Do you have to be in the Bear Creek High School area to play for Bear Creek Soccer? No, you may play for any club you choose
2. How many times do you practice per week? This is determined by the coach, but usually twice per week.
3. When do you play your games? All games are played on Saturdays, with the exception of a few Sunday games (usually 1 per season) - please check games schedules when posted (will be available sometime after practice begins)
4. What ages can my son/daughter start playing? Age 4
5. What age group does competitive soccer start at? Competitive soccer starts at U11-U18; however, we have U-11 and above at recreational level also
6. What if my child has not played soccer before? We have different levels of soccer Rec, Intermediate and Competitive.
Rec. soccer is for players that have not played to those who have played.
Intermediate is for advanced players U9 and U10's
Competitive soccer is for those players looking for a higher level along with travel to play other teams in Colorado.
What size ball do you need?
U8 and younger players use a size 3 ball
U9 thru U12 players use a size 4 ball
U13 and above use a size 5 ball