YCSD Facility Usage Rules
Please be aware that the Yorktown School District has the following Facility Usage rules into place with regard to the use of their grounds:
- Open fires or barbeques (charcoal or propane) are not permitted on school grounds
- No dogs are allowed on the property, please pass this info to your team.
- There is no access to Yorktown HS to Tournament Participants as ACT Student testing will be in progress.
- No tents or tailgating will be permitted in the open field space between fields 1&4 due to ACT Student testing that will be in progress.
- The pathway leading to and from fields 1 & 4 will be open.http://files.LeagueAthletics.com/Images/Club/2519/field rules.docx