Click on link below for a printable Winter Soccer Clinic Registration Form:
2013 SSA/AFC Winter Soccer Futsal Clinics
COME JOIN AFC PROS FOR A FUN LEARNING EXPERIENCE!
Limited space per age group -- act now!
Only $99.00 per player!*
*Add a $7.00 insurance fee for players not registered for 2012 SSA/CJSA Fall Soccer
8 SATURDAY SESSIONS at SMS:
January 5, 12, and 26; February 2, 9, and 23; March 2, 9, and 16*
*(Feb 9 snow makeup)
12:00 p.m. Session: U11-U17 (10-16 years old as of 7/31/12)
1:00 p.m. Session: U9-U10 (8 or 9 years old as of 7/31/12)
2:00 p.m. Session: U7-U8 (6 or 7 years old as of 7/31/12)
3:00 p.m. Session: U5-U6 (4 or 5 years old as of 7/31/12)
Registration Deadline -- Postmarked or delivered prior to DECEMBER 31, 2012
Limited Enrollment: First come, first served!
What Is Futsal Training?
A smaller ball is used in futsal training with less bounce than a regular soccer ball (a futsal ball). Futsal trainings create emphasis on improvisation, creativity, and technique as well as ball control and passing in small spaces. Futsal scrimmages are played between two teams on a hard court surface.
* Allows players to frequently touch the ball.
* Presents many opportunities to score goals.
* Encourages retaining possession of the ball as a productive and rewarding part of the game.
* Maximizes participation and thus minimizes inactivity and boredom.
* Provides an organized, efficient playing environment.
* Allows the game to be the teacher!
Every effort will be made by SSA to reschedule any sessions cancelled due to inclement weather.