3. One (1) copy of participant's birth certificate
4. One (1) copy of participant's full year report card.Must include all 4 quarters.
5. Small photo of participant for ID cards.A Thumbnail/yearbook portrait size photo in color or black/white of each participant is needed for ID cards to accompany the rest of their paperwork. Photo should not be more than 2 years old.
**Please be sure to completely fill out the Pop Warner forms. This will save the commissioners a lot of time going back and forth to get all the paperwork completed. Some common areas missed:
• Participant Contract/Parental Consent: Participant Name at top of page 2 must be first and last name exactly as they appear on birth certificate.
• Participant Contract/Parental Consent: Participants must sign & print their full name at the bottom of page 2 of the participant contract. They can print their name if they're too young to sign. If they're too young to print their own name, you can do so for them.
• Medical History: Be sure to provide insurance information. Group and ID numbers can be provided in place of Policy and Membership numbers, respectively.
• Medical History: Explain any "Yes" answers on the set of "Yes/No" questions. This information is extremely important for coaches to know so they can be aware of any food allergies and/or medical conditions that may require special attention during practices/games.