2017 Flag Football Cheer Details
Registration for flag football cheer is closed.
Tiny Mite Practices: Every Thursday 6:00-7:00
JV Practices: Mondays and Thursdays 6:00-7:30
Games will be held Saturday afternoons beginning March 18, 2017. Playoffs begin May 12, and continue through May 21, 2017. Playoff games may be played at night, depending on game schedules being impacted by weather. Night games will be either on Friday or Saturday nights.
For more details on the flag football program, click here.
Click here for important dates for the season.
1) Participant contract: Click here to download.
2) Physical/Medical History: Click here to download. Must be signed by a doctor and cover your child throughout the season.
Paperwork must be completed and turned in at a uniform fitting or the beginning of your child’s first day of practice. No child will be allowed to participate at practices or games until completed paperwork is turned in.
Your registration fee includes the purchase of the following uniform pieces, which are yours to keep:
- Custom jersey top
- Pair of pom poms*
- Hair bow*
*Returning participants from Fall 2016 season will not receive a new pair of poms or bow. You will need to use the same ones from Fall 2016. Please email Amber at Amber.MARACheer@gmail.com if you need to reorder a hair bow and/or new pair of poms.
You will be responsible for providing the following pieces to complete the uniform for game days:
- Black capri-length leggings
- White undershirt (tank top, t-shirt, or long sleeve; sleeve length dependent on weather on game day)
- White athletic tennis shoes (with an arch, no Keds or Converse)
- White no show/ankle socks
Both the poms and hair bow will be the same ones used in the Fall 2017 season, so you won’t need to purchase them again if you register for 2017 Fall cheer.