2018 Flag Football Cheer Details
Registration for flag football cheer will be open soon!
Games will be held Saturday afternoons beginning in March.
1) Participant contract (download will be available after registration opens)
2) Physical/Medical History (download will be available after registration opens)
Paperwork must be completed and turned in at a uniform fitting or the beginning of your child’s first day of practice. No child will be allowed to participate at practices or games until completed paperwork is turned in.
Your registration fee includes the purchase of the following uniform pieces, which are yours to keep:
- Custom jersey top
- Pair of pom poms*
- Hair bow*
*Returning participants from Spring and/or Fall 2017 season will not receive a new pair of poms or bow. You will need to use the same ones from your 2017 season. Please email Amber at Amber.MARACheer@gmail.com if you need to reorder a hair bow and/or new pair of poms.
You will be responsible for providing the following pieces to complete the uniform for game days:
- Black capri-length leggings (pants/shorts as well, depending on weather)
- White undershirt (tank top, t-shirt, or long sleeve; sleeve length dependent on weather on game day)
- White athletic tennis shoes (with an arch, no Keds or Converse)
- White no show/ankle socks