The following statements are included in the on-line registration:
1. I/We, the parents/guardians of the above-named candidate for a position on a Little League team,
hereby give my/our approval to participate in any and all Little League activities, including transportation to
and from the activities.
2. I/We know that participation in baseball or softball may result in serious injuries and protective
equipment does not prevent all injuries to players, and do hereby waive, release, absolve, indemnify, and
agree to hold harmless the local Little League, Little League Baseball, Incorporated, the organizers,
sponsors, supervisors, participants, and persons transporting my/our child to and from activities from any
claim arising out of any injury to my/our child whether the result of negligence or for any other cause.
3. I/We understand that our child (candidate) may be chosen at anytime to play on a Major Division team,
if he or she is of the correct age for such division as determined by the local league and Little League
Baseball. Declining to move up to such Major Division team will result in forfeiture of eligibility for the
Major Division for the current season, and may be subject to further restrictions by the local league.
4. I/We agree to provide proof of legal residence (as defined by Little League Baseball,
Incorporated) and age. I/We understand that our child (candidate) must be eligible under the
residence and age regulations of Little League Baseball, Incorporated, to participate in this
Local League, and that if any controversy arises regarding residence and/or age, the
decision of the Charter Committee in Williamsport shall be final and binding. I/We further
understand that if any participant on a Little League team does not qualify for participation in
the league based on residence (as defined by Little League Baseball, Incorporated) and/or
age, such participant and/or team on which he/she participates be found ineligible, and
forfeit(s) and/or suspension of Tournament privileges may be decreed by action of the
Charter Committee or Tournament Committee.
5. I/We will furnish a certified birth certificate of the above-named candidate to League